Tuesday 4 March 2014

Technical Issues with Audio


After having uploaded Billie's music to the OTS (which took a lot of experimentation and Google searches to work out how to spread it across the whole of the OTS), I realised there was a problem with the audio. When I played it all back and watched it, I noticed a small section of the OTS where neither the voiceover or the background music could be heard, and then the sound came back and simply carried on. I don't know why this is happening but I will seek support with finding out why and how to resolve the issue. 

Update: I Googled this and it seems that this is quite a common issue as others seem to be experiencing similar problems to me. I cannot find any answers to this, however, and so I will talk to my teacher when I see her next. 




Second update: I've just figured out what the problem was! I went onto the audio adjustments for the clips that the sound cut off with and 'ducking' was ticked! This meant that other audio tracks attached were reduced in volume.


Our opening title sequence is now finished! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment