Saturday 14 September 2013

My Sweded Movie- Twilight


Create a Copy

Create a Copy
Above is a storyboard I made of my sweded film using a site that I found called StoryboardThat.com which I found quite fun to use. Although I'm not a paying member, so my storyboards are restricted and that's why I had to make mine in two. I decided to use the same people to distinguish my actors rather than using people that related more to the film. The girl in bunches who played the deer, Charlie and Edward represents my friend, Ailbhe. The long-haired girl represents myself playing Bella. The red-haired boy who plays Jacob represents my friend, Connor. And, lastly, the brown-haired boy represents my friend, James, who plays the teacher, the rapist and James.


At first, I chose to swede the film Air Bud which I thought was a popular film because it was one of my favourites during childhood. (As the starring dog was able to score a basket in basketball, I would throw a balloon to my dog for her to knock into the air with her nose, then I would throw a ball the same colour into the basket from a different angle.) However, I asked around and the film apparently wasn't as popular as I thought because nobody I talked to had even heard of it before. I also had limitations to the camera I was using for this first film in that I was unable to edit due to the camera being tape and this meant that I had to keep rewinding the tape to an exact point if I made any mistakes, which I grew very tired of.

I thought again about which movie to swede and decided on Twilight because it is an extremely popular film and I had thought of some ideas to add to the comedy, for example making Ailbhe dress up to look more like Dracula than the character Edward Cullen. I was also given a much better camera to borrow, of which I could edit from on my own laptop once I had found an editing software available to download for a free 30 day trial called Cyberlink Powerdirector. This saved a lot of time. I had so much fun making this, and would love to do something like this again.

Click here to watch the BLOOPERS which I also edited for my own personal entertainment.


No comments:

Post a Comment